Water quality is key for a stable ecosystem. How happy are you with your filtration system? More importantly, how happy are your fish?
With truly clean water, fish thrive and reproduce, plants grow and the aquarium bedding looks spotless. Our patented Internal Biological Filter is revolutionizing the way aquarium hobbyists and fish-tank owners maintain their systems. The AquaBox filter’s design simplicity and cost-effectiveness make the aquarium maintenance a pleasure, not a hassle.
Our standard (small footprint) unit will fit any tank over 40 gallons measuring over 16" (40 cm) in height.
Our Aquabox line comes in three different packages:
1) A fully assembled "AquaBox filter" unit with all accessories and materials ($155)
2) The "Media Kit" which includes all replacement materials and can be delivered to you on a monthly basis ($25)
3) The "Accessories Kit" ($55)
Water Pump - Inlet Pipe
The "AquaBox Internal Biological Filter" unit will be an excellent fit for the AquaClear Powerhead 70 and the AquaClear Powerhead 50 water pumps or any other Powerhead water-pump with an inlet pipe of 1.25" / 32[mm] in diameter (or smaller inlet pipe sizes).
If your water-pump inlet pipe diameter is different, use the "pump cone-adaptor" (usually comes with the pump) or contact us for help.
In general, you need a Powerhead / water-pump that will recycle all the water in your tank around 5 ~ 6 times per hour.
So, for example,
- if you have a 55 to 70 Gallon tank ( 200 to 260 Liter), you need the AquaClear 70
- if you have a 40 to 55 Gallon tank ( 150 to 200 Liter), you need the AquaClear 50